International Business Trade Commerce Specialist (BB-22ACA)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
The ideal candidate will be responsible to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Facilities Specialist include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
· Responsible for Free Zone regulations accomplishements.
· Responsible for the fulfillment of the Free Trade Zone commitments.
· Manage of suppliers and procurement process.
· Develop administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities and experiential growth opportunities.
· Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
· Maintain contact lists.
· Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
· Develop and maintain a filing system.
· Order office supplies as required.
· Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
· Book travel arrangements (Hotels, Air Plane Tickets and others). Organize travel arrangements for managers.
· Submit and reconcile expense reports.
· Provide general support to visitors.
· Provide information by answering questions and requests.
· Take dictation.
· Research and creates presentations.
· Generate reports.
· Handle multiple projects.
· Prepare and monitor invoices.
· Prepare Procurement Ordes and manage them according to the company’s policy.
· Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
· Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff.
· Cover the reception desk when required.
· Maintain computer and manual filing systems.
· Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
· Take accurate minutes of meetings.
· Coordinate office procedures.
· Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries.
· Resolve administrative problems.
· Answer telephone calls and pass them on.
· Manage staff appointments.
· Coordinate repairs to office’s equipment.
· Greet and assist visitors to the office.
· Manage the company’s fixed assets according to the capitalization policy.
· Track all movements of assets.
· Develop or improvement of processes related, but not limited, to accounts payable, office management, payroll, among others.
· Responsible for human resources tasks to staff.
· IT department supervision.
· Free Zone regulations knowledge is a must.
· Advanced English at least (B2+).
· Advanced Excel is required.
· Strong written and oral skills.
· Business Administration, Customs or International Trade professional, bachelor’s Degree is desired.
· Experience handling confidential information.
· Multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong problem-solving skills.
· Time management skills.
· Sense of urgency and prioritization skills..
Great Benefits. Schedule Flexibility.
calendar_todayhace 1 día