Project Coordinator (BB-7522E)
Encontrado en: beBee S - Bran Castle
- Understand the overall concept of the company, customer, KPI's, and aspects of service.
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer service and internal processes.
- Competent with technology and willing to evolve/learn new skills/Learn and become proficient on internal software systems such as APS and associated infrastructure
- Be responsible for email communication with customer and internally within set response times
- Internal coordination/follow-up of actions driven by customer and oversight of completion
- Logistics management with functional teams\translators
- Maintaining project tracking and follow up with production teams as necessary
- Strong analytical skills - able to prioritize and balance competing demands in accordance with established priority hierarchy
- Solution oriented - willing to push back and negotiate when needed.
- Responsible for all deliveries for one or multiple projects.
- Oversees development of project plans and timelines, project specifications, and track execution of project tasks using defined metrics according to a measurement plan.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Scheduling/time management
- Customer focus
- Team player/collaborative
- Open and amenable to instruction and constructive feedback
- Near end of or has completed college graduate program
calendar_todayhace 4 días