Gaming Localization Engineer (BB-1655A)
Encontrado en: beBee
Descripción:Position Name ENG
GAMING LOCALIZATION ENGINEER
Gaming Engineering Manager
No Direct Reports
AIM OF THE ROLE
Technical support for Lionbridge Gaming Localization. Improve workflows run by operations by performing technologically advanced processes. Supports implementation of improvements in Lionbridge Gaming.
- Maintaining technical support for Lionbridge Gaming
- Introducing CAT tool improvements in MemoQ environment
- Supporting improvement initiatives
- Participation in creation of new processes, scripts and tools
- Communication with internal (Operations) customers
- Performing other tasks which are crucial for projects to run properly according to instructions of the manager; in particular timely performance of duties defined for other positions
- 2nd/3rd year of college, college degree or similar in relevant field.
Min. Professional Requirements
- Communication/organizational skills
- Min. 1+ year of experience in work as localization engineer.
- Basic programming/scripting knowledge (Visual Basic) or willingness to learn
- Proficiency in using advanced tools
- Ability to carefully follow complex processes
- Advanced knowledge in using Regular Expressions will be a big advantage
- Advanced knowledge of MemoQ will be an advantage.
- Experience in building Python scripts will be an advantage.
Upper-intermediate or higher
calendar_todayhace 4 días