Manager, Business Unit Central América (BB-92A61)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
The General Manager for Central America business is responsible the overall performance of the business, full P&L. This includes short and long-range growth and profitability.
● Develops and executes the short and long-range plans to meet goals and objectives consistent with business annual budget, Operating and Strategic Plans.
● Achieves established goals for growth in sales, market share, profit contribution and return on investment to achieve results stated in approved plan.
● Achieves budgeted levels for sales and earnings.
● Plans, staffs and builds the organization to carry out the current plans and meet future needs through talent development and recruitment. Builds and develops the team to assure a strong talent pipeline is maintained to support growth plans and provide succession candidates for the larger organization.
● Supports the development of new products and technologies to improve position in the market place and better serve customer needs.
● Oversees the execution of Operations strategy for all key areas including safety, quality, productivity, customer service and operating working capital.
● Leads regional M&A activities in concert with the strategic plan
● Responsible for develop, deploy and apply local strategy for growth, with focus on profitability
Education level required
BSEE/BSME or equivalent experience required, MBA desirable.
Years and area of experience required
10 years of management experience / Minimum 5 years of experience in senior marketing, sales, operations or business management role.
This position requires a detailed working knowledge of the assigned international markets, their specifying and purchasing influences, channels of distribution, competition, products used, and their application methods, sales organizations and administration, promotional techniques, and related matters.
Manages all functions of the business to assure reliable execution is achieved in all functional areas to assure the unit delivers on its commitments to the organization and our customers. Drives continuous improvement in all areas. Able to participate and discuss associate entites and inlfuence market accoriding to the company perspective
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build cross-functional teams and manage complex multitasked activities
• Strong understanding of modern manufacturing concepts including kanban production systems, team oriented production environment, familiar with problem solving techniques, and process improvement methodology (SPC, 6 sigma, 5S).
• Understanding of financial operations planning/management (cost and asset management), manufacturing resource planning/people development, materials procurement, product costing, inventories management and quality operating systems is essential
• Strong communication skills including oral and written fluency in English.
• Self-starter, socially and culturally sensitive, able to lead projects, good communicator especially in cross-functional and multi-national environment
• International experience is desirable
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Multi-Function Executive
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG LAC Latin AmericaCaribbean Division
Job Level: Executive
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
calendar_todayhace 5 días