Senior Engineering Manager, Dashboardhere (BB-EFFEE)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
At Meraki, we are making IT easier, faster, and smarter by building technology that simply works. Meraki’s Dashboard drastically simplifies the process of deploying, configuring, and running distributed networks, enabling customers to focus on what's most important to them: their students, patients, customers, and businesses. We provide network access to hundreds of millions of people every day.
As Senior Manager of the MX and MG Dashboard team, you will lead a full-stack web team in developing our SD-WAN, security, and cellular products. The MX/MG dashboard empowers our customers to more easily set up, deploy and monitor their IT infrastructure. You will collaborate with partners across Meraki to help your team provide the functionality, scalability and reliability to stay ahead of our rapid growth.
What you will do:
- Define and execute your team’s vision.
- Partner with other full-stack teams, UX, Product and Support.
- Grow and mentor your teams.
- Build strategy and team roadmap.
- Coding and technical leadership experience.
- Managed multiple teams.
- Worked on load balancers, caches, relational databases, non-relational databases, observability tools.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Comfortable with scripting and coding with languages like Ruby (Rails, EventMachine, Unicorn), Scala.
- Developed on Linux, OpenStack, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- Supervised ELK, Graphite, Grafana, Prometheus, New Relic
We encourage you to drop us a line even if you don’t have all the points above. That's a lot of different areas of responsibility! We will help you pick them up because we believe that great engineers come from a diverse set of backgrounds.
At Cisco Meraki, you will benefit from what our technology can offer. Our approach is to enable you to be flexible in how you arrange your work, making sure you give and take the best.
Life at Cisco Meraki
We are passionate about building real products that our customers love. We are confident you will love it here.
As a Cisco Meraki employee you can expect:
- A supportive and fun environment and management that values your contributions and helps you grow; regular career conversations.
- A lot of opportunities for professional and personal growth via employee-led groups and mentorship programs. Check out one of our groups — Women of Meraki on Twitter and Instagram.
- Candid feedback on a regular basis following Radical Candor.
- Paid time off to volunteer (10 days a year), and much more.
- When the pandemic is over: trips to the HQ in San Francisco with stunning views of the Bay Bridge; delicious catered meals every day and fully-stocked kitchens and all you can eat snacks.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
calendar_todayhace 4 días