P2P Junior Analyst Scanning & Optimizer (BB-0D1C7)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Pfizer's Enabling Functions Hubs serve to bring internal professional services such as Finance, HR, Digital, and Sourcing together into a consolidated and simplified shared services structure. Colleagues in the Enabling Functions Hubs execute end-to-end operational activities that can be standardized and scaled for greater enterprise synergies and effectiveness. The work managed from these hubs will evolve and expand over time as Enabling Functions continue to evaluate their go-forward delivery model. With an established community and evolving support model, Pfizer's Enabling Functions Hubs are dynamic and energizing places to work. Colleagues with diverse capabilities across multiple functions are co-located to facilitate greater colleague collaboration, new ways of working, and enhanced simplification through more integrated end-to-end solutions. Pfizer operates Enabling Functions Hubs in six strategic locations: Memphis, Tennessee, USA; Tampa, Florida, USA; San Jose, Costa Rica; Dublin, Ireland; Thessaloniki, Greece; and Dalian, China.
Pfizer's Global Business Services (GBS) Shared Services is a well-established operation with beginnings in Memphis, Tenn., in 1997. The organization expanded to Europe in 2003, Asia in 2007, Latin America in 2013, Eastern Europe in 2014 and AFME in 2016. GBS Shared Services has a workforce of more than 1,000 Pfizer colleagues.
The GBS San Jose Financial Services is a high performing team responsible for the timely delivery of standardized financial processes on behalf of Biopharmaceutical Finance and their business partners for the Emerging Markets. The organization performs certain Record-to-Report, Procure -to-Pay, Travel & Entertainment, Order-to-Cash and other related activities from regionally centralized locations in San Jose, Costa Rica.
The GBS (Global Business Services) Financial Services - San Jose Procure-to-Pay Scanning & Optimizer Jr. Analyst will be a key player within the P2P organization. This position will be as main contact for local finance and all regions supported by GBS San Jose, performing sensible activities such as accounts payables inquiries and processing, controls related performance, inquiries regarding any issue related to the P2P process. Also, the P2P Scanning & Optimizer Jr. Analyst will help Genpact with any problem faced on their different activities and having contact with many different areas within the GBS organization (GL, O2C, Reconciliations, etc.). In addition, this role provides exposure with the Senior Leadership of the P2P organization, enabling the participation in different tasks like monthly aging or metrics reviews, detail process review, executing and guaranteeing excellence on the audit controls related to the process that applies for the P2P organization.
The objective of this role is to enable GBS Procure to Pay to meet their business objectives by providing quality accounts payable analysis and overall business support for Site Leadership, market colleagues and external vendors.
Organizes own workload, prioritizes, and proactively follows up on outstanding items
• Maintains and when possible exceeds metrics and goals
• Actively supports our GFS value proposition by keeping processes aligned with our delivery model and global standard, adhering to our internal controls structures and help identifying process improvement opportunities
• Demonstrates business acumen and be able to apply market specific knowledge in Business Partner and Customer interactions
• Independently manages formal relationship with key internal stakeholders and colleagues of diverse backgrounds, including different departments, cultures, business units and countries
• Ensure the timely and proper execution of adequate internal controls, understanding our SOP and proposing updates when the documentations does not align with our day-to-day processes
• Takes ownership on every audit request that involves his/her processes
• Responsible for keeping accurate and up-to-date Work Instructions, Job Aids and Desktop Procedures documentation
• Assist the management team and other colleagues as needed;
• Responsible for the maintenance and consistent application of Pfizer and GFS Americas policies
• Primary sort and scan documents
• Capable to make basic decisions over daily responsibilities
• Promptly escalates operative and issues to his/her manager
• Interfaces regularly with internal and external customers / vendors to resolve issues
• Evaluates customer/internal documentation and system information
• Maintains focus customer service
• Communication skills (written and verbal) – effectively communicate with internal and external customers and vendors
• Organizational skills – ability to organize workload, prioritize, and follow up on outstanding items
• Exercises sound judgment abilities
• Good understanding of system functionality and processes
• Attention to detail and ability to work with a high degree of accuracy
• Participate in the delivery of internally developed training
• Seek opportunities to be mentored by others
• Operational Transformation support including primary processing, maintaining metrics and goals
• Demonstrate ownership of personal and professional development
• Receives invoices via US mail, email, fax, inter-office mail and prepares invoices for scanning.
• Recognizes and identifies the correct recipient or business unit responsible for coding and approving each invoice.
• Identifies invoices requiring special handling and processes according to handling instruction.
• The Scanning Analyst is responsible for scanning invoices daily.
• Identifies discrepancies, apparent errors or deviations from policy; proactively communicates and initiates corrections as needed.
• Understands and follows internal control structure for the matching process including the safeguarding of checks.
• Demonstrates emotional intelligence in problem solving and dealing with competing priorities.
• Understands and maintains confidentiality of all information relating to the business operation.
• Attention to detail and accuracy is required
• OCR Scanning of Application forms.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.Finance & Accounting
calendar_todayhace 2 días