Lead Application Engineer FPGA Prototyping and Emulation (BB-762E6)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
As an integral member of the North American Field Applications Engineering (AE) Team, you will work directly with industry leading semiconductor and system companies to deploy Cadence’s market leading FPGA prototyping and emulation platforms. In this customer facing role you will provide the front line technical support in the Pre and Post-Sales process and will work with the account team to come up with innovate solutions to address our customers’ most challenging problems.
Key responsibilities in this position are to:
- Establish technical credibility and rapport with the customer and become the
go-to expert for all of their technical inquiries and support
- Provide in-depth technical assistance in collaboration with R&D to help supp
port advanced acceleration/emulation flows to secure design wins
- Champion the customer needs and work with R&D and Marketing to develop
competitive and creative technical solutions.
- Understand the competitive landscape and continuously work on differentiati
ing Cadence’s solutions.
- Write technical product literature such as application notes and technical
- Review new product proposals and device specifications
The major focus of this role will be on FPGA prototyping and will require strong
skills in the following areas:
- Design fundamentals such as architecture, micro-architecture, HDLs and Syn-
thesis and timing
- Fundamental SoC Architecture knowledge
- Experience with multiple clock domains and asynchronous interfaces
- Strong FPGA prototyping knowledge including compilation, debug and
performance optimization on multiple FPGA prototyping platforms
- In-depth knowledge of the FPGA development process & tool flow from RTL to
bitstream for Xilinx and Altera products
- Hands on experience with lab bring up, debug, chipscope and instrument usge
- Embedded software development and HW/SW codesign and coverification
- Knowledge of UNIX , C/C++, scripting programming languages such as Perl,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Self motivated and strong teamwork skills
Experience in HW acceleration, In-Circuit Emulation is highly desirable
Minimum experience required: BSEE with 5 years or MSEE with 3+ years on Industry experience
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.
calendar_todayhace 3 días