Tech Support Engineer I (BB-73ABA)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
As a Technical Support Engineer you will be providing support to customers, using our client products, in isolating, diagnosing, reproducing and fixing technical issues in a timely manner. To be successful in this role, you must be a motivated self-starter and self-learner, possess strong customer service and technical problem-solving skills; and be someone who embraces challenges.
• Resolve customer’s issues via the telephone, email or WebEx session
• Reproducing issues in-house and responding back in a timely manner.
• Regular follow ups with customers with recommendations, updates and action plans.
• Handle technical assistance escalations from TSE1s TSE2s, communicate technically complex remedies, solutions or work-arounds in a clear and concise manner to customer or partner first line managers, and creates knowledge base content for internal and external use.
• Obtain and retain detailed knowledge on more than 1 assigned our client products.
• Ability to learn and follow defined support and root-cause analysis processes.
• Proactively schedules and uses available training days.
• Available for on-call or after-hour rotations, with prior intimation , available for Overtime
• Adaptive to changes driven by customer demands or business requirements.
• Able to deliver a consistent experience with high quality and effectiveness.
• Create KB articles
• Capable of researching on newly discovered issues.
• Collaboratively works with and supports other team members.
• Successfully able to prioritize work demands.
• Increasing ability to solve practical problems without assistance and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited information may initially exist.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, hands-on, or diagram form.
• Knowledge of management contacts in the system for technical assistance
• Experience dealing with various global customers, maintaining and establishing relationship with them
• Capable of running status calls with the customers to keep them up to date with all relevant opened issues, and on-going projects
• Able to handle escalations with demanding customers at a technical and management level
• Experience in providing Unix/Linux technical support to enterprise customers.
• Networking: In-depth understanding of L2/L3 networking protocols including switching technologies, routing fundamentals, IP subnetting, routing, firewalling, load balancers, VPN and network design
• Experience designing and/or supporting large enterprise deployments.
• Hands-on experience with Linux/UNIX based operating systems including strong CLI skill set and working knowledge of general system and network troubleshooting tools (e.g. WireShark)
• Good practical working ability with Linux/UNIX utilities, including editors and command shells
• B.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, or equivalent work experience
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Multiplatform Operating Systems Knowledge (Windows, Linux, UNIX) would be an added advantage
• Work experience of 5-8 yrs. in Technical domain
Highly Preferred Skills
• Experience with database related technology (SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, etc)
• Experience with ESX Server and/or Virtual Center Server
• Experience with SQL query language
• Experience with Remote Access Trouble-shooting
• WebEx or ILO cards
• Networking Knowledge
• Linux command-line skills and shell scripting and/or programming
• Experience in customization of Windows and/or Linux operating systems
calendar_todayhace 1 día