Senior Software Engineer (Back-End) (BB-10798)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
We are looking for highly talented and enthusiastic professionals that are passionate about Code Quality, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Improvement. You will have the opportunity to work together with our clients, in a distributed agile environment, where leadership is required but also built along a senior team.
- Responsible for designing and writing code and providing support to web applications.
- Work independently, assuming ownership for the design, interface and programming of simple and complex web applications.
- Provide estimates for tasks and assume ownership for these estimates.
- Works with web applications and a variety of back-end technologies including Java, PHP and .NET and Java, and is comfortable with content management systems and e-commerce platforms
- Work closely with Creative, Business, Technology and QA teams to ensure the technology will be functional and meet performance targets
- Own the development of sub-systems and ensure they follow the established technical architecture and design
- Implement user and business requirements which are composed of multiple development activities or touch various sub-systems
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years’ experience as a back-end software engineer.
- 3+ years’ experience working with AWS or equivalent IAAS/SAAS providers
- Experience with NodeJS frameworks - Express, Sails, Nest, etc
- Work experience with automation and pre-processing tools (e.g. Grunt, Maven, Ant, Powershell)
- Work experience with data storage patterns and practices, namely relational (SQL) and/or non-relational (NoSQL, MongoDB) platform
- Work experience integrating web solutions with external web services
- Knowledge of design patterns (e.g. model-view-controller, observer, etc.) and software engineering principles
- Background with distributed systems, databases and performance analysis.
- Contribute to the entire development lifecycle including requirements gathering, design, debugging, testing and deployment
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Linux experience (Desirable)
- English level B1 or higher
- Access to Prepaid Medical Plan provided by Prodigious
- Employee engagement activities and events
- Days of Work from Home
- Flexible Schedule
- Technical training, soft skills development, technical certifications, access to online libraries and e-learning platforms
- Find your path Program
- You will have a coach that will support and help you grow
- Level up Program
- Attend conferences, trainings and more (in CR or other countries)
- Help others get better: conducting trainings and get rewarded for it
calendar_todayhace 6 días