AWS Enterprise CS Specialist (BB-0C653)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Amazon.com was recently voted #5 most admired company in the US, #1 most innovative, and # 1 in Customer Service. Amazon’s technology business has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services. Now, with Amazon Web Services (AWS) you have the chance to help individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into “the Cloud”. As a member of the AWS Support team, you will be at the forefront of Cloud technologies with interactions with the full breadth of AWS services. You will be surrounded by people that are incredibly smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success.
AWS provides global support to a wide range of external customers as they build mission-critical applications on top of AWS services such as Amazon EC2 and Amazon S3.
As an AWS Enterprise CS Account Manager, you'll engage with Enterprise level customers, providing training, support and analysis for their billing and account concerns. You will work with the other members of the AWS Enterprise team including Technical Account managers (TAM’s), Sales and Solution Architects. You will be the Subject Matter Expert on Enterprise Account and Billing issues. You will proactively help customers avoid potential risks. Dive deep to understand the underlying root causes to help a customer resolve problems.
In addition, your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
· Being the customer-facing voice for Enterprise customers, addressing complex account and billing issues
· Working with Enterprise customers to understand how they use AWS account and billing services, and providing valuable feedback
· Performing deep dive analysis on Enterprise customer accounts and billing statements
· Educate customers on reporting options, alerts and budgets.
· Providing prompt, efficient, detailed, customer-oriented service to Enterprise customers
· Working with customer support peers around the globe to ensure a consistent and high-quality level of support
· Driving projects that improve customer interactions with AWS account and billing information
· Acting as the Voice of the Customer for our Enterprise customers, reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement
· Actively seeking solutions to customer needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience
· Assisting with Enterprise customer communication during AWS critical launches and support events
· Assuming responsibility for developing detailed knowledge about AWS specific product and features
· Work with AWS teams to drive resolution of issues for customers
· Making sure internal knowledge reference pages are updated
· 2 years of experience in Customer Service
· 1+ years of experience working with C-level customers.
· Advanced written and spoken English level.
· Demonstrated experience with MS Office.
· High School Diploma
· A drive to dig into the details of a system or process to solve customer problems.
· Proven success in a fast paced support environment.
· Demonstrated success driving cross-functional deliverables.
· Strong fluency with Web Technologies and the Internet.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Exceptionally strong customer handling, conflict resolution, and problem solving skills; focus on quality in customer experience.
· Experience in leadership and/or account management positions.
· Understanding of cloud based compute and storage concepts.
· Experience taking ownership and driving resolution on escalated customer issues.
· SQL and/or other relational database demonstrated experience.
· AWS certifications
calendar_todayhace 5 días