Studio Graphic Designer (BB-83A39)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Agency :HPS Magma
Job Description Summary :The Studio Graphic Designer is responsible for executing the creative concepts of
the Art team while working within production guidelines.
Job Description :
The Studio Graphic Designer is responsible for executing the creative concepts of
the Art team while working within production guidelines. The role is for designers
who have exceptional design and production skills, and can implement them across
media and channels.
Creativity: Executes layouts and comp-retouching based on art direction. Follows
branding guidelines to deliver ancillary pieces based on creative instruction and
marketing need. Ability to translate layout and design across media.
Design skills: Knowledge of print and interactive design: familiar with web design,
layer comps, iOS platform, desktop applications, mobile and emails. Basic
understanding of UI design concepts. Knowledge of print design, print production
and retouching required.
Branding knowledge: Ability to design materials true to the brand identity of product and style guidelines set.
Project Goals: Ensure work is in line with the goals of the project, and that client
needs are met.
Production Skills: Able to seamlessly switch gears between design and
production. Has full knowledge of print processes, mechanical builds and quality
assurance procedures. Can produce high-quality comp art for pitches or layout.
Communication: Open communication with supervisor to share progress of work
and design and communicates with art team.
Time management: Manages time wisely across jobs, meets agreed upon
deadlines and is accountable and responsible for their work.
Experience: Knowledge of agency functions or applicability of experience, previous design experience in digital and print.
SUCCESS WILL BE MEASURED IN A VARIETY OF AREAS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Processes and policies being followed properly along the different projects.
• Consistently operating within Havas values and cultural style
• Successfully executing the roles and responsibilities of this position.
• QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• B.A. degree in graphic design, interactive design, advertising or other design related
• Fluent in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
• 2+ years of experience
• PREFERRED SKILLS
• Good communication (written and oral - in English and Spanish) and interpersonal skills.
• Must display professionalism and confidence.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
• Understands current web technologies.
• Professional presentation, training and client facing skills
Knowlodge and experience working with Sketch and Adobe XD.
Contract Type :Permanent
Here at Havas across the group we pride ourselves on being committed to offering equal opportunities to all potential employees and have zero tolerance for discrimination. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants irrespective of age, sex, race, ethnicity, disability and other factors that have no bearing on an individual’s ability to perform their job.
Due to high volume of applications, only eligible or matching candidates will be contacted by us.
calendar_todayhace 2 días