University Recruiter (BB-FA2C6)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
The University Recruiter is an integral member of the University Talent team at our client. As a member of this team you will work directly on our University recruiting strategies. You will provide full-cycle recruiting support including the selection process, screening and pre-qualifying applicants, interviewing, salary negotiation and closing of candidates. You will advise and guide hiring managers during the entire staffing process.
• Responsible for the recruitment and selection of candidates. Prepares and delivers all required feedback and correspondence to applicant/candidates.
• Functions as a specialist - sourcing, recruiting and identifying candidates for highly specialized and difficult-to-attract positions.
• Responsible for crafting and implementing recruiting strategies within the University space.
• Collaborates with managers to understand the skills required for each position in order to effectively match candidates to needs.
• Educates and coaches hiring managers in our client's employment processes including interview techniques, selection process and hiring system processes.
• Prepares and present offers of employment while ensuring all necessary pre-employment paperwork and documents are provided by candidates prior to start of employment.
• Provides advice and counsel to managers on suitability of candidates to the job, the team and our client.
• Implements hiring practices to ensure all documentation, interviews and actions are consistent and follow all legal and ethical standards.
• Responsible for ensuring a best in class “candidate experience” throughout the recruitment process.
• Sells our client, the position and the career opportunity through knowledge of our client, its culture, benefits and products.
• Partners with local Universities to build relationships with Universities and students
• Support our client’s programs with event planning and coordination for our client’s intern and new graduate programs.
• Works independently and within a team on special, non-recurring, and on-going projects.
• 2-5 years of recruiting experience with preference given to supporting a fast-growing environment.
• Experience executing all stages of the recruitment process including strategy and target development list, identifying, sourcing, screening, interviewing, referencing, closing and follow-up.
• Experience with University Recruiting or University Campus Management is a plus.
• Creative thinker who is able to successfully target candidates with out of the box sourcing strategies.
• Shown success driving successful placement in a high volume rapidly changing environment.
• Proven project management skills with the ability to lead multiple simultaneous projects in various stages of completion.
• Results-driven, organized professional who effectively handles contending priorities.
• Strong strategic and creative thinker who can distill recruitment strategy into actionable plans and who may execute on those plans.
calendar_todayhace 3 días