iOS Developer (BB-B8D41)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Design and develop software applications (apps) for mobile phones, smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices. Can develop on one or more mobile platforms including Apple iOS, Google Android, BlackBerry, Microsoft Windows Mobile, and/or other mobile platforms. Manage full software development life cycle including testing, implementation, and auditing. Should be able to conduct research and analysis to perform product design, bug verification, and beta support. Require people who are highly skilled, proficient in their discipline, and are in a career level position within their field. Should be able to conduct complex tasks important to the organization and work under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment. Typically requires six to nine years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
The Digital Innovation Mobile Contractor will partner with the eCommerce Digital Innovation team and IT to develop, program, and test various “proof of concept” projects. In the evolving Digital eCommerce space, new technologies appear in the market at a frequent pace which requires a versatile team that is in touch with the market. Therefore, we are in pursuit of people who are passionate about emerging technologies while understanding the needs of our customers to improve their experience.
DUTIES. RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
• Partner with the eCommerce team and IT to prepare and program various
“proof of concepts” for testing.
• Understand back-end system/services to help build front-end for
• Ability to creatively architect and design programs to meet the goals and
requirements of various projects.
2. Test and Iterate
• Partner with the eCommerce Innovation and IT teams to test and iterate on
developed software and programs.
• Ability to quickly adapt to changes and learning from field testing.
• Quickly integrate and update projects.
• Prepare projects for hand-off and deployments as “proof of concepts” move to
Experience with iPhone Application Development Environments – iOS (ideally 2 + years of experience).
• Xcode 12 and above, Swift 4 and 5, Cocoa, iOS SDK.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Able to manage multiple priorities and deliverables, both short and long-term, in a busy and aggressive environment.
• Must be self-motivated, possess strong communication skills and be able to work in a team-oriented environment.
• Knowledge in version control tools like GitHub and SourceTree.
• Unit testing – Quick & Nimble.
• Knowledge in Jira.
• Ability to code a feature using clean architecture with MVVM.
• Should be able to review crash logs and fix them.
• Deep knowledge in Core data, UIKit, UIViewController, UITableViewController, JSONModel, NSObjects, Design StoryBoards and Xibs.
• Knowledge in Accessibility support.
calendar_todayhace 5 días