Principal Software Engineer (JAVA) (BB-B918D)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
- Work closely with Creative, Business, Technology and QA teams to ensure the technology will be functional and meet performance targets
- Own the development of sub-systems and ensure they follow the established technical architecture and design
- Implement user and business requirements which are composed of multiple development activities or touch various sub-systems
- Maintain concise and clear documentation on projects as dictated by each capabilitiess guidelines and best practices
- Debug complex issues in existing software applications
- Provide proactive feedback on policies and procedures when an opportunity for improvement exists
- Perform code reviews and enforce coding guidelines and best practice
- English level B2 or higher
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of strong software development experience
- Microservices/Core Java expertise.
- Spring Boot/Spring Batch expertise.
- Kubernetes/Docker/Containers experience.
- Kafka experience.
- Rest API experience.
- Strong experience in writing high quality code with full automated unit test coverage.
- Strong experience in defining and applying design standards, patterns, quality matrix depending on the solutions.
- Access to Prepaid Medical Plan provided by Prodigious
- Employee engagement activities and events
- Days of Work from Home
- Flexible Schedule
- Prodigious Academy
- Technical trainings, soft skills development, technical certifications, access to online libraries and e-learning platforms
- English language training by a professional language teacher
- Find your path Program
- You will have a coach that will support and help you grow
- Level up Program
- Attend conferences, trainings and more (in COL or other countries)
- Help others get better: conducting trainings and get rewarded for it
calendar_todayhace 5 días