Lead Threat Intelligence Analyst (BB-B77DC)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The threat landscape evolves rapidly. Adobe must remain ahead of sophisticated attackers and security threats. Our Threat Intelligence program play a key role in protecting Adobe from these types of threats.
You are a leader with vision in the threat intelligence space and will continually drive improvements and growth within our Threat Intelligence function. You will focus on acquiring intelligence and analyzing the threat data for potential impact to our environments. Our Threat Intel team partners with our SOC and Incident Response groups to provide relevant and timely threat information for security investigations and threat hunting activities. You are deeply analytical but can context switch, as needed, in response to high priority incidents or events of interest.
Would you like to continually shape the broader threat intelligence initiatives across Adobe? This position comes with many “hats” and is a phenomenal chance to create a difference on a high-profile team!
What you will do
· Bring thought leadership to the Adobe Threat Intelligence program by ensuring we continue to stay ahead of the curve and continually mature our intelligence capabilities.
· Compile cyber threat data collected through independent research and analysis.
· Research, analyze and acquire new sources of threat intelligence.
· Utilize relationships with various intelligence organizations to obtain and share intelligence data.
· Understand and develop threat actor profiles, along with the typical indicators associated with those profiles, and be able to synthesize that data to develop innovative detection methods.
· Detect patterns within large data sets that match the tactics, techniques and procedures of known threat actors, sophisticated malware, and unusual behaviors.
· Advise on countermeasures and defensive techniques.
What you will need to succeed
· Demonstrated experience with cyber intelligence monitoring, analysis, and/or indicator lifecycle management.
· Innovative thinking and creative problem solving to parse the most significant threats from a high volume of incoming sources.
· Comprehensive understanding of threat intelligence support activities and deliverables to a varied set of audiences.
· Relationships in security communities that facilitate indicator sharing.
· Experience with Splunk ES and Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) tools.
· Knowledge and experience with Threat Intelligence platforms (TIP).
· Prior exposure to threat hunting utilizing TTPs (Tactics, Techniques and Procedures)
· Basic proficiency in Cloud Technologies such as AWS and Azure
· Knowledge of programming and scripting languages, in particular Python.
calendar_todayhace 5 días