Sr. Security Engineer (BB-FEEC6)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Adobe Security Coordination Center (SCC) is a monitoring, detection and response organization who is seeking a Security Engineer with exceptional Incident Response skills to support our FedRamp environment. You are a security professional with a broad skill set to handle the unique security events seen in a large-scale organization. You have the ability to juggle incident response efforts and ongoing improvement initiatives that continually grow our incident detection and response capabilities. The idea of purple teams and threat hunting should excite you.
This is a key role in ensuring Adobe’s Incident Response is effective in responding to security events, of all kinds, across multiple environments. We continually drive improvements in the security of Adobe products and services by sharing findings and recommendations from incident lessons learned. This position comes with many “hats” and is a phenomenal opportunity to make a difference on a high-profile team. Do you want to bring your unique experience and talents to tackle this challenge?
What you will do
· Responsible for the hands-on technical investigation, response and management of declared security incidents in our FedRAMP environments. This includes handing the full lifecycle of FedRAMP security incidents -- from detection to resolution, including root cause analysis and related communications to key partners. Secondary responsibility for responding to events in our other environments.
· Help strengthen the FedRamp specific incident response function by extending our standardized IR processes to align with the unique requirements for FedRAMP.
· Perform memory and disk forensics as required
· Proactively monitor the threat landscape, and conduct research on emerging security threats, attack types and malware families
· When not responding to critical events, you will be improving our detection capabilities through engineering projects, tooling improvements, hunting campaigns, and more.
· Develop advanced Splunk ES correlation searches and capabilities
· Support compliance efforts as needed to ensure proper alignment wtih FedRamp controls.
What you will need to succeed
· Must be eligible to obtain or maintain security clearance.
· Proven understanding of security threats, vulnerabilities, and attacks
· Proficiency with scripting languages (Python, shell scripting, Powershell, etc)
· Experience with Cloud Technologies such as AWS and Azure
· Advanced knowledge of security monitoring tools such as Splunk ES, and orchestration platforms, such as Phantom.
· Experience with digital forensics and response tools such as Carbon Black, Rekall, log2timeline, The Sleuth Kit (TSK), X-Ways Forensics, Volatility, etc.
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to creatively challenge current methods and procedure
· Experience with malware analysis and reverse engineering
Nice to Have
· BS/MS degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar technical background is preferred
calendar_todayhace 1 día