Lean Six Sigma Black Belt - Continuous Improvement Senior Specialist (BB-F411C)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt - Continuous Improvement Senior Specialist
Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where our company has codified its 125-year legacy. Our company success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Senior Specialist will serve as a subject matter expert in the Lean Six Sigma (LSS) methodology for the Global Business Services, Global Operations organization and lead improvement projects utilizing the LSS skillset. The candidate will be responsible for working with internal business partners and stakeholders to drive improvements in quality, throughput and productivity while reducing costs, defects, and cycle time throughout the organization.
The primary activities include but are not limited to:
• Manage LSS projects and coordinate with Leadership Team to identify and prioritize targeted areas of opportunity across the organization for eliminating waste and reducing variation.
• Conduct value stream mapping, business process re-design, kaizen events, lean thinking, cycle time reduction, etc. to simplify and perfect targeted areas.
• Provide LSS training and leadership of kaizen events, across all levels of the organization.
• Maintain detailed records of all LSS projects.
• Motivate and direct cross-functional teams to desired results through the skillful application of the LSS methodology.
• Mentor Green Belts and Sponsors in their application of Lean and Six Sigma tools, techniques, and principles.
• Facilitate Rapid Improvement Events (RIEs) and/or Kaizen events for problem-solving.
• Managing/supervising Lean Six Sigma projects resulting in sustained performance.
• Provide leadership and direction to cross-functional teams empowered to execute the Lean Six Sigma strategy.
• Actively contribute to the roll-out, maintenance of the internal Lean Six Sigma programs Act as an LSS trainer; deliver breakthrough levels of improvement in process capability and business processes to reduce defects and attain world-class levels of quality through completion of a training program on Lean Six Sigma philosophy, theory, and application tools/tactics.
• Educate, coach, and mentor Belts and others on Lean Six Sigma philosophy and contribute in project teams to improve processes by promoting Lean Six Sigma tools.
• Support project teams with the design, execution, and analysis of experimental trials Develop and deploy organizational metrics and dashboards Contribute to the identification, prioritization, and execution of LSS local and cross-functional projects/programs to ensure maximum strategic benefits.
• Identify potential process improvement projects, propose process technology improvements and capital expenditures.
• Strive to enable organizations to become more self-sufficient and self-sustaining in process improvement endeavors.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, bioscience, finance, or related field and 5+ years implementing Kaizen tools, techniques, and accelerators to achieve process improvement.
• Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification from an accredited certifying authority (i.e.: ASQ, Motorola University, Gemba Academy) – required
• Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) – required
• Agile or Scrum Certification (i.e. Scrum Master, Disciplined Agile Scrum Master) – required
• Knowledge and on hands experience with quality concepts and lean tools.
• Demonstrated change management expertise and ability to influence and gain commitment at all organizational levels and positively transform the organizational culture to adapt to improved processes and performance metrics.
• Talented facilitator with experience leading a variety of teams and the ability to build positive working relationships within a variety of government organizations.
• Ability to demonstrate initiative, leadership, and strong mentoring skills.
• Demonstrated experience as a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt with a strong track record.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
• Strong analytical skills using Minitab.
• Agile Project Management Experience.
• Functional experience in multiple disciplines such as manufacturing, industrial, engineering, or quality.
• Proficient user of Microsoft Word, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Experience establishing, tracking, and driving gap closure with KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) or equivalent.
Delivers the expected results
Your role at our company is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we're counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement. At our company, we're inventing for life.
Who we are ...
We are known as Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, New Jersey, USA in the United States and Canada and MSD everywhere else. For more than a century, we have been inventing for life, bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world's most challenging diseases. Today, our company continues to be at the forefront of research to deliver innovative health solutions and advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and animals around the world.
What we look for ...
In a world of rapid innovation, we seek brave Inventors who want to make an Impact in all aspects of our business, enabling breakthroughs that will affect generations to come. We encourage you to bring your disruptive thinking, collaborative spirit and diverse perspective to our organization. Together we will continue Inventing For Life, Impacting Lives while Inspiring Your Career Growth.
We are proud to be a company that embraces the value of bringing diverse, talented, and committed people together. The fastest way to breakthrough innovation is when diverse ideas come together in an inclusive environment. We encourage our colleagues to respectfully challenge one another’s thinking and approach problems collectively. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, also known as Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Flexible Work Arrangements:Remote Work, Work Week
Valid Driving License:Yes
calendar_todayhace 3 días