Programmer Analyst-SQL (BB-0DF57)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Get ready to redefine what’s possible and discover your extraordinary potential at Covance. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to personally advance healthcare and make a difference in peoples’ lives with your bold ideas and unique point of view. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you’ll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning. Join us as we speed the delivery of groundbreaking therapies and anticipate tomorrow’s drug development challenges, creating new possibilities for our clients—and your career.
COVANCE is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries. We have an exciting opportunity available to join our team.
We are currently recruiting an Programmer Analyst - SQL, in Costa Rica
The role will be responsible for supporting data processing and data wrangling activities that support the various data dashboard, custom reports and overall data analysis. The role might also be involved in developing new tools or supporting existing tools with in the department.
- University / college degree (life sciences, health sciences, information technology or related subjects preferred).
- Experience and/or education plus relevant work experience, equating to a bachelor's degree will be accepted in lieu of a bachelor’s degree.
- 4 - 7 years of relevant work experience to include data management and database support: EDC systems programming or SQL Programming or SAS programming
- Good problem solving skills and a proactive approach
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of clinical trial process and data management, biometrics, and systems applications to support operations preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively under minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize work and Self-motivation
- Good time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintain the highest standards of quality work
- A cooperative and team-oriented approach
calendar_todayhace 1 día