Customer Service Rep I (BB-555D4)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
• Answer phone calls and respond to emails from partners by providing a positive experience in all partner interactions. Follow up on any open issues to resolve partner issues quickly.
*Handling of Partner Incident Response requests with 2hr SLA
• Support email inquiries into the our client Partner Connect regarding partner programs, partner account information, partner fees, opportunity registration partner rebates, etc. and respond within pre-defined SLA.
• Perform outbound calls when required.
• Update and maintain partner information in the partner portal.
• Summarize call, chat and email volumes to management.
• Provide partner feedback on programs, top inquiries, system issues to management.
• Escalate program/technical issues to the subject matter expert. Obtain management support to resolve open issues as required.
• Work closely with other PSC specialists in other regions and share info
• Maintaining a Customer satisfaction of over 6.00 out of 7.00 at all time
*Rotative on-call shift during weekends.
• Experience in customer service or any customer facing environment and advantage.
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal, additional languages an advantage
• Quick learner and be able to comprehend interdependency of multiple programs/processes
• Ability to stay calm, cool, and collected when dealing with difficult situations.
• Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills; keen attention to detail.
• Strong team player but willing to speak up and share ideas.
• Ability to identify root cause of an issue/inquiry and offer solutions.
• Self-motivated in a cross-functional, fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Hands on experience with PRM systems, Sales Force experience preferred.
• Proficient with MS Office Suite
calendar_todayhace 5 días