Senior Operations Analyst - Deal Strategy (BB-10F6E)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
As a strategic member of the Deal Strategy & Operations Team, this individual will work very closely with the Director of Deal Strategy & Operations to provide program management support across all three Deal Strategy pillars: Deal Response, Public Sector Operations, and Deal Strategy. This person would provide end-to-end support for initiatives that will improve Sales Operations and Deal Management processes. This includes co-managing projects, tracking deliverables, developing training and process guides, drafting communications and tracking change management. The right candidate will be flexible, adaptable and open to cross-training to develop multiple skills.
- Serve as a key resource to the Director of Strategy & Operations to support the execution of deliverables and track multiple projects.
- Support projects that drive automated solutions that create an exceptional customer experience for sales, Deals Desk, Revenue, Finance and Legal
- Supporting strategic initiatives to drive process improvement projects to deliver improved efficiency and scale through simplification, automation and innovation
- Proactive flagging and issue resolution – taking initiative, not just taking direction, but identifying problems and needs independently, and driving execution to a solution
- Developing key communications and leadership presentations which highlight projects and initiatives for the Deal Strategy team
- Bachelors Degree with 4 years of project management or sales/business operations experience
- Experience working in a growing technology environment or management consulting firm driving projects to deliver efficiency and scale;
- Strategic & critical thinking skills: identifies root causes and addresses problems in ways that lead to innovative solutions; possesses advanced knowledge and ability to interpret data and make recommendations
- Intermediate knowledge and experience in leading project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Lean, XP, etc.)
- Demonstrated history of being a disciplined self-starter, resourceful, and able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment with multiple, changing objectives.
- Strong project management experience including at least 2 years managing global projects: scoping early ideas into well-defined projects and executing to completion while employing strong change management, communications, and stakeholder management experience.
- Experience working with Salesforce and its quoting systems (CPQ & Steelbrick).
- Advanced verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including experience creating presentations for senior leaders
- Experience successfully working with and managing multiple stakeholders with competing priorities and interests;
- Lean Six Sigma, PMP, CAPM, or CSM certification is preferred
- Experience supporting executive leadership
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
calendar_todayhace 3 días