Senior Manager, Document Cloud Retention (BB-CA074)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
As a Senior Manager, Document Cloud Retention, you will be responsible for building the strategy and driving key initiatives to optimize a multi-billion-dollar business for a global SaaS company. This is a global role that focuses on improving customer retention for one of the core subscription based product segments at Adobe – Document Cloud. The DC product offering allows individuals to quick action on documents, workflows, and tasks - across multiple screens and devices.
As we build out this critical function, we are looking for a self-starter who is ready to take on a new and growing challenge. Your strategic thinking and analytical skills will help find opportunities for growth, and it doesn’t stop there. As a natural leader, you will collaborate with product, analytics and marketing teams to deliver on growth opportunities and get stuff done. Your drive for results will ensure we beat quarterly targets and grow the business!
• Understand pain points and build deep insights about the Document Cloud product to improve customer retention
• Drive testing roadmap across surfaces based on analytical insights, generated by partnering closely with Analytics teams
• Partner with marketing and product teams to optimize communication strategy and ensure a seamless customer experience after cancellation, and what we can do to “winback” customers
• Collaborate with product teams to develop requirements for new product initiatives based on deep understanding of our customers and the customer experience
• Prioritize initiatives, ensuring teams are focused on activities that will generate the highest value to Adobe
• Lead a team of experts across marketing, product, ecommerce, and analytics functions to drive initiatives that lead to ARR growth – and deliver on quarterly growth targets
• BS/BA with 8+ years marketing, business strategy, software, high tech, or management consulting experience. M.B.A a plus.
• Experience owning and driving large-scale cross-functional programs. Able to prioritize activities in complex projects/programs, and influence partners, at times with limited direct authority
• Strong project management skills of breaking down tasks, simplifying roadmaps, establishing owners and timelines, and status reporting
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes
• Demonstrated success in fast-paced, complex, and dynamic environments, rapidly anticipating and adapting to shifting priorities.
• Top notch organization skills and ability to work both independently
• Strong interpersonal skills. Enthusiastic, positive and creative attitude!
calendar_todayhace 13 horas