Immigration Manager (BB-ADB72)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Amazon’s Global Immigration Team in the Amazonian Experience and Technology (AET) organization is growing its best-in-class team to provide exceptional support to employees, candidates, and other internal stakeholders. The immigration team is a group of project managers, analysts, and experienced immigration subject matter experts who act as strategic partners and consultants to business leaders and partner support teams. The team centrally manages global immigration filings and the vendors that support Amazon, and delivers projects to improve the cost, quality, regulatory and compliance, and experience for immigration services at Amazon.
We have a bold vision for the future. Over the next three years, we plan to build operational excellence through scalable, compliant processes and new technology to provide our customers with immigration support and services that meet and exceed expectations.
Are you interested in serving customers, building something new and making an impact at Amazon? If so, keep reading.
We are looking for someone to be at the front lines of customer and partner support providing the answers and guidance they seek when and how they need it. The ideal candidate is driven to delight customers and has a background in process execution with a bonus for process design and continuous improvement. In addition, the right candidate has excellent organization, communication and listening skills, a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities, and is unapologetic about having extremely high standards when it comes to customer service and quality of work.
· Work with immigration experts to gain an understanding of immigration work and objectives
· Manage customer contacts, resolve assigned immigration inquiries
· Provide recruiting support by scheduling interviews and phone screens, corresponding with candidates, updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and tracking and reporting recruiting activities and candidate status
· Validate, test, and recommend edits to immigration SOPs
· Own processes and admin tasks related to defined operational work
· Collaborate with team members in Costa Rica and Seattle to improve standardized documents and processes
· Working with global stakeholders to build common processes
· Roll up your sleeves to manage overflow capacity and meet deadlines
· Ensure that the bar is continuously raised in terms of quality of work being delivered
· 2+ years of experience in customer service providing direct to customer support
· Superior attention to detail
· Ability to prioritize and action on work with minimal guidance
· Aptitude for working independently with excellent problem solving skills
· Proven experience working with Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Ability to identify areas of improvement and think out of box to provide solution
· Strong Customer Obsession, Ownership, Bias for Action, Earn Trust, and Insist on the Highest Standards
· 2+ years of experience in Recruitment/HR/Immigration
· Previous experience in operations, process optimization, and building on new work types and execution of new process
calendar_todayhace 5 días