Sales Representative. (BB-EAD66)
Encontrado en: Mipleo CR
As part of the Sales and Marketing department, the Sales Specialist will be responsible for reaching sales objectives by partnering with the Sales Team, to sell GigaMonster (and subsidiary brands) services. The Sales Specialist will be responsible for closing sales for GigaMonster, with a core territory of properties backing up their team within the company.
This position reports to the Senior Manager of Subscriber Sales & Experience (for their territory).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Directly signup customers for GigaMonster (and additional brands) services, through multiple source generation.
- Take calls from a sales call queue from a secure at home office and move to our Costa Rica Corporate Office when it opens or in our corporate office.
- Backup the team of Sales Specialists for overflow from their territories.
- Ensure portal and web sign-ups are completed and seamless through user training and tutorials.
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of all GigaMonster Brands and services. Displays thorough knowledge of features, benefits, pricing, and campaigns for internet, video, and phone services.
- Communicate service impacting changes to customers and relay customer feedback to internal teams.
- Support sales team and parallel departments.
- Reflect daily updates and reports to CRM tool.
- Other Duties Assigned.
- Retention and motivational sales through self-initiated outbound calls. (for example ? all customers on one-month free coupons, trials, etc.)
- 4-year bachelor?s degree or equivalent required.
- Prior experience in marketing, sales, or events preferred.
Minimum Skills and/or Knowledge Required:
- Strong customer centric values with a patient, upbeat and positive attitude are a must.
- Have strong interpersonal skills, written communication skills and organizational abilities
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with cross-functional teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Regular night & weekend availability will be required. This position will maintain an alternative schedule to regular business hours. More to be discussed in interview process
- Ability to self-manage and problem solve
- Knowledge and compliance to PCI standards
- SalesForce Experience
- Must be able to write, read, speak and understand English proficiently
Position pay is salary based on experience.
Conocimiento de Inglés
calendar_todayhace 5 días