Invoice Processing Junior Associate (BB-361E7)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at
The Invoice Processing Agent processes PO and non-PO invoices, performs three way matching of invoices and PTP monthly reporting.
• Responsible for processing invoices in accordance with parameters agreed with the client and in accordance with the DTP.
• Supports Invoice Aging Analysis and reporting as requested by the Team Lead
• Process transactions of medium to difficult complexity
• Process pre-coded invoices, including those with and without a purchase order
• Respond to vendor inquiries
• Ensures that all invoices assigned are properly accounted for at the end of each business day
• Receive scanned invoices from Scanning Center
• Responsible for indexing of invoices before they are processed by the Payments Processor
• Escalates production issues to the team leader as appropriate
• Technical/Bachelor's degree preferred or currently studying
• Minimum of 1 years of experience in Accounts Payable, Invoice Processing experience preferred
• Experience with VAT (Value Added Tax) and GST (Goods and Services Tax)
• Knowledge of WHT (Withholding Tax) reporting
• Experience with end of month closing activities
• Working knowledge of both scanning and accounts payable applications
• Preferred background with SAP ERP, Oracle Financial Systems- accounting system experience.
• Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team
• Excellent communications skills required
• Supplier Sourcing experience
• Basic computer knowledge of MS Office to include Excel (V-LOOKUP)
• Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills. Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team. Able to work under time pressure, able to prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Positive attitude and flexible, especially in the period of month/quarter/year-end closing
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
calendar_todayhace 3 días