QA Engineer (BB-0CED5)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Who We Are
At SecureLink, we take our job seriously, but ourselves, not so much. We aren’t afraid of a challenge and understand the individual and team effort required to accomplish something great! SecureLink’s world headquarters in West Austin is called the Hill Country Spaceship - a great facility we believe you would be proud to call your workplace.
Founded in 2003, SecureLink doesn't just offer products – we provide partnerships. We have the knowledge, existing relationships, and expertise to make the maximum impact on our customers’ business. This, and our “failure is not an option” mindset, is what has led to us solidifying our place as the leaders in managing secure third-party remote access and remote support for both highly regulated enterprise organizations and technology vendors.
After 14 years in business, we announced a strategic investment from Vista Equity Partners, the leading technology investment firm focusing exclusively on software, data, and technology-enabled companies. Since then, we have nearly tripled our revenue, earning a place on the Inc. 5000 list of the U.S.’s fastest-growing privately-owned companies three years in a row. During that same period, we’ve proudly maintained our strong culture, recently being recognized with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award. In 2020, we announced an added partnership from Cove Hill which will position us to accelerate our growth and further advance product innovation.
This position is expected to be filled in the San Jose, Costa Rica area even though our team is fully distributed for the time being. We are continuously evaluating our return to the office with the safety of our employees and their families at top of mind.
What You’ll Do
SecureLink’s QA Engineers use our software products daily to certify their quality and confirm that our customers are getting a scalable, stable, and exceptional product. Their knowledge about our products allows them to provide valuable feedback to developers, product managers, and other stakeholders within the organization. In this role, you'll have plenty of opportunities to make a real impact on the direction of the team and the organization as a whole. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with a team of developers and QA engineers to certify the products are ready to be used by our customers
- Create in depth test plans for new additions to our products based on technical documentation and use cases
- Work on automating test cases to save yourself and the team some time!
- Test bugs, new features, and other improvements to the product from the latest sprint
- Diagnose and report issues through exploratory testing
- Maintain and create test documentation
- Improve existing and create new scalable processes as the application and the team grow
- Create and run test plans tailored to our most important customers
- Assess the severity of reported defects from our customer’s perspective
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years as a quality assurance engineer
- Comfortability writing manual and automation test cases
- Knowledge of QA cycles and how to release applications
- Enterprise software knowledge
- Ability to understand complex systems and the relationships between their parts
- Numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Outstanding communication skills to work with a variety of teams
- Great attention to detail and results-driven approach
What Will Help You Stand Apart
- Experience testing applications on Windows, Linux, and Mac
- Basic understanding of databases and SQL
- Experience with SSH, RDP, and Desktop Sharing
- Previous experience using Jira, Confluence, Testrail, or similar tools
- Familiarity with Git
Happy and successful SecureLink employees embrace the company’s mission to have fun creating value over the long run. Great employees have three attributes that make them “slinky”. These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to meaningfully contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
If you are just looking for another job, this is not the place for you. We like to laugh and be around happy, smart, interesting, self-motivated and “slinky” people. Slackers, grumps, and pessimists need not apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
calendar_todayhace 2 días