Analyst - Invoice Reconciliation (BB-DDDC6)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
The Analyst - Invoice Reconciliation is an entry level position that involves in-depth training on current media systems and basic Reconciliation procedures.
The Analyst - Invoice Reconciliation will receive training from Reconciliation Lead Liaisons until they are able to manage duties on assigned clients. Must be organized and able to multi-task while meeting strict deadlines. The Analyst - Invoice Reconciliation must have the ability to work well with others.
Main responsibilities include:
• Train in-depth to obtain working knowledge of basic Agency and Reconciliation procedures, media systems, vendor billing terminology, and business goals based on client(s) they are assigned to
• Maintain professional attitude and good working relationships with peers, team counterparts, and vendors
• Attain ability to accurately meet all requirements necessary to process vendor invoices based on media agency investment purchases on behalf of clients
• Demonstrate good skills in written, verbal, and interpersonal communications, diligently attend to details, follow through on all business requests, and understand sense of urgency
• Must appropriately communicate with and understand the functions of internal and external partners (i.e. media contacts, ReSources, vendors, etc.)
• Maintain a positive attitude
All your information will be kept confidential.
calendar_todayhace 6 días