Global Compensation, Equity & Mobility Business Process Lead (BB-7DE3E)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
- Responsible for executing network strategy, governance and key program initiatives for MyRewards.
- Work with network teams to translate business process strategy and help prioritize initiatives.
- Understand and provide input into impact of annual and ongoing process and systems improvements balancing complexities from both an end-user and MyRewards operations perspective.
- Build detailed project plans; implement program and project management standards, routines, tools and metrics.
Lead projects implementing global initiatives with specific emphasis on improving systems and processes that support changes to MyReward program designs.
- Utilize effective project management techniques to deliver on-time and accurate projects and initiatives.
- Responsible for making improvements or recommended enhancements of processes, systems or products to enhance performance within or outside of MyRewards
- Problems are typically solved through drawing prior experience, analysis and interpretation of internal or external issues and modification of these to come up with solution definition
- Develop process improvements to ensure efficient and accurate annual cycle processes and other on-going comp processes in Workday and other supporting systems.
- Partner with Market Pay, Oracle, Merrill Lynch, Ulti-Pro and Workday resources to implement systems/changes supporting the any new MyReward design
- Research (internal and external) best practices and leading technologies that can be used to drive productivity and associate experience. Define, document and communicate when and how local geographies can adjust processes to comply with regulatory needs.
- Participate in formal process to identify high-impact, functional improvement initiatives; collect best practices and ideas from key stakeholders and work with Networked Organization and My Rewards leadership to prioritize the initiatives.
Responsible for managing business process leadership governance routines for MyRewards
- Coordinate and ensure routines are in place to review relevant metrics, requirements, reports and controls that ensure service delivery and other objectives are met.
- Produce relevant metrics, reports and controls that ensure service delivery and other objectives are met.
- Produce key metrics to determine potential process defects or issues ahead of time and complete root cause analysis to put mitigation plan in place.
- Execute communication, training and change plans with delivery center stakeholders and other impacted parties
- Create and maintain end to end process playbooks that comprehensively describe the process, metrics, risks and other related items.
- Apply documentation framework including tools, and standard templates needed to complete playbooks (based on guidance from BPL council).
- Document and maintain MyRewards processes in accordance with appropriate methodologies towards driving global standards, processes, metrics and routines.
- Actively share system and process knowledge with appropriate stakeholders and provide input to related governance as necessary.
- Work with Networked Organization to identify and execute process improvement opportunities balancing both end-user and operations perspectives to drive overall value.
- Provide consultative subject matter expertise in process improvement and project management for MyRewards and Global HR related projects - from minimal, one-time involvement to large initiatives.
- Needs to be able to interact with associates and leaders from multiple cultures globally and be able to effectively engage, communicate and train associates across various cultures and global locations.
- Manage execution of external suppliers that provide service to MyRewards
- Communicate effectively with Global HR and support them in driving adoption of change within the clients in both Operating Units and Corporate Functions.
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements – Develops new insights into solutions and gains others’ commitment that result in organizational improvements; Seizes opportunities that can deliver the greatest value; Promotes an environment of creative thinking, innovation and rational risk-taking.
- Balances Immediate and Long‐Term Priorities - Meets critical objectives while considering the impact of those activities on longer term goals; Translates strategic direction into personal actions/plan
- Delivers Results – Focuses on the critical few objectives that add the most value, takes accountability, ensuring productive, efficient execution against priorities; Sets ambitious yet realistic goals and removes obstacles to ensure high quality results
- Imports and Exports Good Ideas - Shares and adopts ideas and best practices in and outside the Company; Leverages insights to inform actions or gain support; Embraces change
- Develops and Inspires Others - Develops self and others, improving their skills/capabilities; Provides, seeks and accepts feedback; Supports the diverse contributions of others; Engages others
- Sets a Winning Example - Demonstrates integrity, including placing Company interests ahead of personal agendas; Makes sound decisions and follows‐through on them; Demonstrates passion for the Company and its products
- Customer Relationship - Ability to facilitate and accelerate the business relationship based upon an understanding of the customer.
- Program Management - Ability to provide oversight and management of multiple initiatives.
- Project Management - Ability to manage projects to ensure successful delivery (on time, within budget, meeting agreed upon success criteria), develop and manage project plans, allocate resources, identify potential issues/risks and develop contingency plans.
- Strong data and analytical skills and capabilities. Ability to leverage data and analytical capabilities to create key decision support tools (executive presentations, business cases, white papers).
- Proven ability to integrate new systems, tools and technologies including social networking and mobile tools;
- Deep understanding of processes and systems related to Compensation, Equity and Mobility
- May need to influence others regarding policies, practices and procedures
- Experience in business process leadership; driving process improvement.
- Planning and analysis, understanding detailed work analysis, business processes, stakeholders, financial business cases, culture and business development.
- Balancing immediate and short term needs and delivering results.
- Risk and mitigation planning.
- Ability to manage through ambiguity as well as lead change.
- Strong recent and relevant experience with industry tools/technologies and trends and passion to remain updated on an ongoing basis.
- Capability to manage integration of several different internal and external IT platforms, and systems.
- Strong writing, communication and content capabilities.
- Ability to work in a complex environment, with multiple decision makers
- The ability to work without close supervision
- Demonstrates the ability to understand and apply complex concepts.
- Ability to lead a diverse and virtual team
- Experience in designing, implementing and sustaining multi-geography governance models
- Decision Making
- Curious — Keep seeking, never settle.
- Empowered — Make it happen.
- V1.0, 2.0, 3.0 — Push for progress, not perfection
- Inclusive — Include, value, and trust each other
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Program Management
- Metrics & Data Analysis
- Process Improvement
- DMAIC Methodology
Related Work Experience
- Six Sigma experience and/or training preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Total Rewards process management – with a minimum of 3 years in a role with consulting/influencing.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
calendar_todayhace 6 días