Finance Project Management Associate (BB-EA568)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
About this opportunity
One of our critical hires is a Finance Project Management Associate who is responsible of providing technical-functional expertise related with continuous improvement, projects development and reporting for the quality assurance team on the Finance Global Shared Services organization.
This position requires the ability to focus and deliver in a rapidly changing environment. You must have a strong desire to learn, execute, and collaborate.
By rolling up your sleeves, you will be assisting a team in delivering finance requirements for multiple strategic and functional projects. You will collaborate with various cross functional teams such as, finance operations and IT to ensure overall projects are implemented successfully and within the timelines. Lead cross functional teams through improvement efforts.
In this role, you will...
• Execute quality controls by conducting and evaluating the procedures through established quality assurance process (i.e reporting, metrics, SLA’s, documentation etc)
• Execute and deliver business data analysis and reporting to local, regional or global business partners
• Provide maintenance and support regarding all the tools developed by the Team and any other company source system
• Execute, test, develop and implement projects/tools with a medium-low level of complexity.
• Create the proper documentation of every project/improvement and development including Work Instruction, SOP, User Manual etc.
• Provide Technical-functional input to the business processes and projects.
• Organize and execute meetings with business leadership and stakeholders in order to go over project/CI deliverables agreements, status etc.
• Deliver presentations and training courses to team members, visitors, stakeholders, management and business partners including measurement, analysis, systems, improvement and control.
In this role, you’ll need ...
• Bachelor Degree from a four-year college or university.
• From 2 to 5 years of directly related experience
• Microsoft Office tools knowledge is recommended
• Six Sigma or Scrum knowledge is desirable
• Technical skills: Excel Macros, SQL, Microsoft Power Environment desirable
calendar_todayhace 9 horas