Intern-IT – Server Farm (BB-BC507)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
The server farm team manages the high performance compute clusters in Cadence. All Cadence R&D users run their workloads (code development, compile and regression tests, as well as customer designs) in the compute clusters. The farm team supports the compute clusters to make sure user jobs run smoothly and the compute resources are efficiently utilized. We work with the IT infrastructure teams closely on any compute performance issues and also with end users to trouble shoot their job issues. We develop innovative ways with the latest IT/system technologies to help improve the cluster efficiency and user workload turn-around time, which help improve engineering productivity and faster product releases. (This internship will be from May 5, 2021 – August 31, 2021)
Role: Intern-IT – Server Farm
Location: San Jose, CA
(This internship will be from May 5, 2021 – August 31, 2021)
The intern will be trained thoroughly on the Cadence high performance compute farm environment at the very beginning, then will be working with selected Server Farm team members on Linux System Administration and High Performance Computing related tasks.
• Good Linux system knowledge and is a fast learner, we can train him/her to be successful in the farm team
• The intern will also be given specific tasks to monitor the farm activity
• Manages daily operations of compute clusters across Cadence locations, automate/optimize routine farm admin tasks, and report to the SFI team.
• The intern will be able to perform those tasks independently, work on complex projects, and create innovate solutions to improve R&D productivity.
• Monitor LSF cluster health conditions, trouble shoot farm host issues, trouble shoot user job issues, automate routine farm support tasks.
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.
calendar_todayhace 4 días