Analista de Logisitia (BB-60812)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
To guarantee the quality of the inventories, by means of physical takings verifying the status and quantity of the same, as well as the follow-up of the customer service. General Responsibilities:
1. Verification of inventories consigned to our clients. Taking physical shots. (Nationwide)
2. Post-delivery customer service follow-up. Verifying anomalies, customer complaints, making calls to them.
3. Control of improvement plans in customer service.
4. Control of the documentation of transport providers, ensuring that everything is processed accordingly.
5. Reports of the company's land distribution.
6. Review with Finance the record of invoices for transportation services.
7. Digitization and transport documents.
Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or career to end.
Work experience of at least 3 years in the area of inventories, warehouse control or similar functions.
English intermediate level (desirable)
SAP knowledge (desirable)
Driver's license B1 3
calendar_todayhace 1 día