ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ANALYST (BB-858F2)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
General Job Responsibilities
· Completing daily tasks which could including any of the following:
o Invoice processing:
§ Invoice Processing
§ Invoice Cancellations
§ Price Discrepancy Resolution
§ Queries – Help Desk – Solution log
§ Assisting seniors and supervisors in urgent cases
§ Internal adjustments
o Vendor Payments
§ Vendor Disbursements
§ Vendor Payments – Voids/Re-issues
o Vendor Master
§ Vendor Master – Create EBS
§ Vendor Master – Create – Non EBS
§ Vendor Master Change/Delete EBS
§ Vendor Master Change/Block Non EBS
§ Vendor Master – MX Employees – EBS
o Strategy and Policy
o Period close reconciliations
o Addressing inquiries by interacting with the call center and internal customers or team members where necessary
o Addressing Accounts Payable inquiries as part of the Call Center
· Work in a team environment, which involves collaboration and use of team-based methods and tools.
· Participate in at least 2 CIP processes and propose innovation ideas within AP-Area
· Identify issues on a timely manner and provide visibility to the management team when something is going to affect negatively the operation.
· Follow up for a daily application and discrepancy management
· Research about solutions, generate and communicate process improvement ideas.
· Support answering of questions on the telephone or via email
· Reports and addressing customer inquiries.
· Participate to status meetings, both internally and with clients.
· Attend and/or contribute on trainings (internal).
· Perform other functions related to the position.
· Advanced student in accounting or a related field (Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering)
· Strong computer skills including MS Office (Excel) and Adobe Reader.
· Experience with SAP, ERP, AMP, and banking portals
· Knowledge of accounts payable processes,
· Minimum of 2 years in an accounts payable role, or accounting experience. Experience in a business service center preferred.
· English level B2+/C1
calendar_todayhace 3 días