Asset Manager (BB-2EC9A)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
What You Will Do
The Asset Manager is responsible for driving desired business outcomes to the Customer by achieving, monitoring and reporting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) through effective installed base (IB) and contract management during the lifecycle of the engagement.
You'll work closely with Account Teams, Partners and Customers to gather information about the Customer, create an initial view of their IB, analyze the data quality and assess existing processes governing the lifecycle of the Customer assets. The results of that work will allow you to execute necessary IB cleanup and set the foundation of engagement for the duration of the Customer engagement.
On an ongoing basis in order to optimize the customer experience, you will analyze the Customer Asset Management process (or Installed Base Lifecycle Process), provide recommendations for design & optimization, be accountable for process execution and act as the single point of contact to the Customer, Partner, and Cisco account team for managing, tracking, and reporting on any asset / contract management issues.
Other responsibilities include:
• Define the Customer business structure and associated Cisco assets (HW) that will be managed under the Service
• Prepare and execute the initial Service Delivery Plan and keep in current
• Perform a process assessment on existing asset/contract management capabilities that are currently in use by the Customer and/or Partner. Identify asset management target areas that need improvement allowing your value to be successfully integrated into the account.
• Agree set of common objectives / Customer priorities obtained via business outcomes discussion to set key KPI's to be used to measure the success of the service delivery
• Develop and implement detailed processes with Customers to handle regular maintenance of their Installed Base
• Document, manage, execute and track changes as they are made to IB - these are typically referred to as MACDs (Moves, Adds, Changes & Deletes)
• Capture and report on key KPI's tied to agreed Business Outcomes
• Provide delivery of standard reports per the Asset Management service description
• Convey data as information from IB analysis results and take necessary actions as necessary
• Prepare and participate in Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) with Customers. In some cases, these require travel to the Customer.
• Provide Account Support for Cisco Asset Management related topics
Who You Will Work With
You will build relationships with Cisco Account Teams, Customers, Partners and other stakeholders including proactive engagement with Customer and Service Sales to provide IB insights for upcoming renewals.
Who You Are
You are a very customer focused individual with strong communication, presentation and listening skills. You excel at analytics and are proactive at problem-solving. As a strong teammate and collaborator, you also work well independently. You are able to prioritize and multi-task and have a strong desire to learn.
• 3+ years of work experience, direct experience in the related area is beneficial
• bachelor’s degree
• Strong knowledge of Excel is required
• Industry process knowledge (ITIL, SIX SIGMA, CHAMP) is not required, though helpful
calendar_todayhace 8 horas