Accounts Payable Analyst (BB-E3ACD)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
We are looking for a Finance Analyst to join our AP Mexico Team focusing on AP credit notes collection, processing, tickets resolution, inboxes management, tracking of vendor outstanding balances. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, has excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and is always driving for solutions, without compromising accuracy. The candidate needs to have excellent prioritization, communication and organization skills and is able to work independently.
As a Finance Analyst for AP credit notes team, you will dive deep into the system (Oracle) to understand the outstanding balances related to PPV, PQV and QPD. In addition, you have to demonstrate the customer obsession skills to be able to clearly explain the composition of pending balances to vendors and also to understand their needs related to any invoice/credit note inquiry.
· Perform root cause analyses on vendor, invoice and credit notes.
· Identify, analyze and resolve issues related to credit notes.
· Contribute to metrics and reporting.
· Achieve the collection monthly goal
· Interaction with internal stakeholders, vendor managers, financial communication partners, business partners.
· Support with ad-hoc transactions (reports, queries, etc).
· Bachelor’s degree (accounting, business administration)
· Minimum of 2 years professional experience in Finance (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable), Payments, Treasury or Invoice Entry.
· Excellent language skills - English and Spanish.
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
· Strong interpersonal skills including written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload.
· A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
· Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, VLOOK UP, HLOOK UP, filters, basic functions, tables).
· Additional language skills (Portuguese fluency desired but not required).
· Experience with Oracle Financials.
· Experience in Mexico compliance processes (Payment Complements, e-invoicing, Credit Notes)
· SQL skills and/or superior excel skills (macros).
· Invoice processing/payments background
· Lean / Six Sigma concepts and certification.
· Ability to work under pressure.
Either a B.A. holder or if BA in progress.
2+ years of high-volume financial and/or operational experience.
At least 2 year experience in accounts payable/invoice processing/vendors support/payments/treasury.
Fully proficient in English and Spanish.
Demonstrated ability to work as a team.
Data analysis & communication.
Basic Knowledge in OFA Applications.
Basic knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel or similar desktop applications.
Experienced in accounting / accounts payable related functions in a BPO.
Experience with Oracle Financials
Studying or completed B.S. / B.A. in Finance/Accounting (or related field)
Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
Strong customer focus.
Demonstrated ability to approach problems logically.
Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills.
calendar_todayhace 3 días