Tool Layout Architect or Industrial Engineer (BB-E2FC7)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
Most execute floor marking on site at manufacturing floor, labeling areas on the production floor (product storage areas / routes for the passage of trolleys).
Familiar to carry on and handle measurement equipment, floor marking materials to perform assigned requirements.
Design of spaces on the manufacturing floor for machines, furniture, and tools.
Execution of tool labels, facility poles and coordinates on the manufacturing floor, for installation according to the architectural plans made in AutoCAD.
The ideal candidate must possess the below minimum qualifications requirements to be initially considered for this position:
Bachelors or Licenciatura Degree in Architecture, Industrial Design or similar.
At least 1 year of experience in Architecture, Industrial Design or similar.
- Intermediate-High English Level.
- High Volume Manufacturing environment experience.
- Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Management and knowledge of specifications for permitted distances, types of demarcation and symbols.
- Development of scenarios (variables) to model the production floor.
- Have knowledge to identify possible conflicts with machine facilities, product areas and evacuation routes.
- Coordination with clients or business units to capture requirements.
At least 3 years of experience in Architecture, Industrial Design or similar.
Knowledge in Revit desirable.
Knowledge of topographic equipment.
The ideal candidate must exhibit the following behavioral traits:
Discipline attentiveness to detail and the ability to work under limited supervision
- Capable of handling multiple assignments in a timely manner while meeting assigned deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Team work and influencing skill
Be used to work without direct supervision.
calendar_todayhace 4 días