Senior Front-End Engineer (React) (BB-86375)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
• Develop web applications that follow the latest web standards and conform with leading-edge front-end technologies
• Work closely with Creative, Business, Technology and QA teams to ensure the technology will be functional and meet performance targets on all web platforms (mobile, desktop)
• Own the development of web applications and ensure they follow the overall technical architecture and design established by the technical lead
• Implement user and business requirements which are composed of multiple development activities
• Maintain up-to-date and complete documentation on projects as dictated by the capabilities guidelines and best practices
• Debug or troubleshoot complex issues in existing web applications
• Provide proactive feedback on policies and procedures when an opportunity for improvement exists
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in software development working for reputed organizations
- Strong React/Redux expertise: React.JS, Next.JS, MUI, Redux and Redux Saga.
- Familiarity with concepts related to data flow and component driven architectures (with practical experience based on React, Vue, Angular, or the like)
- Experience using CSS grids and building responsive websites with scalability in mind
- Experience leading small teams and mentoring junior developers
- Understanding of SEO and accessibility issues and how they relate to development
- Awareness of TCP/IP networking considerations, ability to optimize applications for a variety of device capabilities and network conditions
- Solid understanding of browser rendering, and ability to fine-tune an experience
- Must also follow sound engineering discipline – Unit Tests (SonarQube), well-structured code, correct use of patterns, DevOps Pipeline/Processes (experience using not building), API, etc.
All your information will be kept confidential.
calendar_todayhace 1 día