Clinical Support Specialist Supervisor (BB-6E24A)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
About this opportunity
The Clinical Support Specialists Supervisor oversees the activities of an internal customer support center that provides operational/business process support to internal & external customers for company products and services. Ensures quality service and operational performance within the parameters of program and delivery standards. Analyzes operational processes, establishes escalation procedures, and oversees training needs assessments to identify opportunities for service delivery improvements. Collaborates with employee staffing planning & ensures program training, including product knowledge, processes, communication training and support of overall service requirements. Duties include business management, regulatory compliance, operational and performance management, employee engagement and customer relationship management. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function. All support members should be accountable to review and complete all courses required in the Quality Management System (QMS) and any other company requirements. Employees should adhere to Company Quality Policy.
In this role, you will...
• Ensure customer support center business continuity by fully achieving operational outcomes through team management
• Manage performance & team results, including achievement of KPI’s
• Execute performance management actions, such as i.e., PIP’s, PA’s, coaching & feedback sessions, disciplinary actions, etc.
• Manage team administrative tasks, including but not limited to payroll, attendance management, daily statistics, paid time off reporting, sick time reporting.
• Ensure team adherence to company policies, processes, and procedures.
• Enable employee empowerment, positive influencing, manages individual development plans, recognition, and foster company’s culture.
• Manage customer internal & external relationships, including but not limited to escalations management, analysis, and resolution
• Ensures company’s financial goals achievement
• Collaborate with Sr. Supervisors & managers to conduct, develop, implement, and update operational processes and procedures
• Responsible for immediate supervision to employees and/or non-exempt employees
• Responsible for monitoring the daily operations of the assigned team
• Interacts daily with subordinates and/or functional peer groups
In this role, you’ll need ...
calendar_todayhace 2 días