Java Developer (BB-6C8E1)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
• Under supervision, develop detailed design specifications for assigned components.
• Become familiar with all dependencies, interfaces and services required by assigned components.
• Participate in designing and developing components from detailed design specifications.
• Develop and unit tests assigned components following R&D development processes.
• Under supervision, estimate and plan your own work.
• Become the resident expert on assigned components.
• Evaluate software issues with assigned components and resolve them in a timely manner.
• Implement changes to assigned components, assuring the changes do not introduce new issues.
• Document all work.
• Create systems directories and files and execute simple commands.
• Code and debug simple problems in the primary language required for the role.
• 4 to 10 years of software development experience in building enterprise class applications using open source technologies, modern frameworks, microservices architecture in agile development environment.
• Hands-on experience with Java/J2EE, Sprint framework, Servlets, Jboss, Tomcat, Hibernate, Oracle/RDBMS, SQL, JMS, REST, Microservices architecture, Junit/Test automation frameworks, IDE/Eclipse, Gradle, Git, Jira, Jenkins, Docker.
- Java core (Mandatory)
- Spring framework (Mandatory)
- *nix command line (Mandatory)
- Unit testing / Testing and mocking frameworks (Desirable)
- Git (Desirable)
- Docker / Container technology (Plus)
- JMS / RabbitMQ / ActiveMQ (Plus)
calendar_todayhace 3 días