Manufacturing Execution System Engineer Intermediate (BB-D8C9D)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Emerson Process Management is actively seeking candidates to fill a MES Engineer position to perform the development, design, implementation, testing and delivery of MES Solutions. Engineers are key members of a diverse team of professionals executing MES projects in life sciences and related industries. Candidates must have an excellent understanding of key manufacturing processes in the life sciences industry to develop and execute the MES strategies used on assigned projects.
A successful candidate must be able to quickly develop good working relationships with the Emerson project team members and the client’s technical and management personnel. They will participate in all phases of a project from requirements definition through plant startup in a customer facing role. They also must work closely with Project Managers and other technical resources to deliver a successful technical solution that meets the project’s requirements for quality, budget, and schedule. Travel to various project sites will be required for requirements gathering, client meetings, engineering support and delivery as required.
• Work with customers to develop functional requirements for MES solutions through client interviews and documentation analysis.
• Develop detailed designs, implement and test Syncade MES solutions that meet client requirements.
• Develop documentation required for validated facilities.
• Quickly learn new skills and technologies.
• Work effectively at different levels within project teams, client organizations and sales.
• Identify change orders and justify changes to Project Lead.
• Start-up complex systems at customers’ plants.
• Proactively develop customer relationships; anticipate and provide solutions to customer needs giving high priority to customer satisfaction.
• Syncade and /or Deployment experience with plant floor/Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) solutions ( Syncade, Rockwell ProPack Data, Werum PAS-X).
• Knowledgeable in FDA validation requirements preferred, including: User Requirement and Design Specs, Business Process Procedures, Design Reviews, Requirements gathering,
• Experience with .NET technologies preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers and employees at different levels of the organization
• Must have the demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to quickly establish good working relationships with others from all levels.
• Travel for short and long periods of time is required.
Education and experience• Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics or Biomedical Engineering.
• 3 years of experience in process operations experience in a highly automated pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or similar regulated manufacturing facility subject to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) regulations.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Direct manufacturing or manufacturing support experience in regulated life sciences industry in an automated environment with a demonstrated track record of proficiency with MES of 3 to 5 years.
• Experience implementing various functionality in an MES system for Pharmaceutical Customers
• Demonstrated experience of engineering principles related to typical pharmaceutical processing and support equipment.
calendar_todayhace 8 horas