PAYROLL ANALYST (BB-8A1A2)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Process and audit payroll in a multi-state environment. Work closely with the payroll to maintain and update a variety of payroll data to ensure that employees are paid correctly and appropriate deductions are applied.
General Job Responsibilities
· Review timesheets and attendance records and correct inaccuracies
· Prepare and submit all necessary paperwork for tax deductions, benefits and garnishments
· Analyze compensation-related data including wages and bonuses
· Oversee payroll transactions (e.g. via e-banking)
· Conduct regular audits on payroll procedures and records
· Process benefit costs, like insurance fees and sick leaves
· Design, document and implement procedures to streamline payroll processes
· Manage payment calendars for the fiscal year
· Report to management on payroll issues and changes
· Answer employees’ questions about salaries and tax
· Stay up-to-date on state and federal payroll and tax laws
· Work in a team environment, which involves collaboration and use of team-based methods and tools.
· Identify issues on a timely manner and provide visibility to the management team when something is going to affect negatively the operation.
· Follow up for a daily application and discrepancy management
· Research about solutions, generate and communicate process improvement ideas.
· Support answering of questions on the telephone or via email
· Reports and addressing customer inquiries.
· Participate to status meetings, both internally and with clients.
· Attend and/or contribute on trainings (internal).
· Perform other functions related to the position.
Requirements & Skills:
· University degree in accounting or a related field (Accounting, Business Administration.
· 2-3 years of payroll experience is required. Strong knowledge of payroll process. Working knowledge of payroll tax concepts and compliance rules.
· Experience in a business service center preferred (At least 1 year of experience).
· Experience with ERP systems and banking portals preferred.
· Good Knowledge of SAP HR-Payroll authorization concepts and role catalogues
· Understanding of payroll processes and monitoring / detective controls
· Knowledge to analyze and to understand requirements from the customer
· Knowhow in IT and HR infrastructures topics, preferably Bosch specific experience
· Good Knowledge of MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access)
· Good Knowledge of all payroll enabling technologies (ADP, Kronos)
· English level B2+
calendar_todayhace 3 días