Android Developer (BB-EB372)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
• Assist in design and development of the account Android application
• Influencing peers, juniors and seniors both within the organization and across the account.
• Native Android app development and converting ideas, designs and requirements to concrete stable production builds
• Coordinate and collaborate with the Product and Engineering teams to understand problems, come up with creative solutions, and help with tracking and delivering within the release plan
• Understand and implement Android specific design patterns
• Collaborate with Engineering and QA to resolve bugs.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• At least 3 years of native Android development experience. 6 years total experience
• Extremely comfortable with understanding and implementing internet application with REST services at the backend
• Super awesome with Android concepts like fragments, location services, Google Cloud Messaging
API, UI transitions, Image processing and multi threaded communications, among others
• Familiarity with continuous integration (Jenkins), application monitoring (Crashlytics and ), mocking tools (Appium and Apiary), build tool development and enhancements, using unit testing and cucumber tests for functional tests.
• Extremely comfortable with understanding and implementing client-side handlers for web services with REST services at the backend.
• Knowledge in Android Studio and GitHub is a huge plus.
- Experience with Cucumber testing framework desired
• B.S. or equivalent degree in Computer Science is desired
calendar_todayhace 4 días