The Data Maintenance Administrator will be responsible of:
This position is responsible for the creation and maintenance of Customer-Vendor Master Data Accounts in the Emerson systems.
Will be responsible for qualification and classification of data ensuring that all information is accurate and complete.
Candidate must demonstrate the ability to understand, assess and handle Master Data create and update processes
Candidate must be skilled to Identify process improvements and follow approved job aids. Strong organizational, document management, and communication skills required.
Maintain, change, or create Customer-Vendor Master Data related requests in the Master Data Governance system.
Perform create and update Customer-Vendor Master creations from different ERP managed within the Emerson Organizations.
Responsible for customer-vendor master data quality and accuracy, Ensure and enforce proper usage of GDS and Internal control policies and procedures.
Responsible for monitoring work queues for new requests,
Responsible for completing assigned tasks within SLA targets.
Responsible of issue resolution follow up with DM Management and business unit partners.
Accountable for training completion and process adoption.
Communicate escalation of issues as needed
Develop and maintain comprehensive understanding of all Customer-Vendor Master Data and process-related policies and procedures to effectively interface with internal and external clients and to proactively comply with audit requirements.
Liaise between other groups and the business, by reviewing feedback related incidents and sharing the knowledge and instructions with the Requestor on the adequate level.
• Solid oral and written communication and interpersonal skills (English & Spanish); Portuguese will be a Plus.
• 1-2 years of experience and knowledge in Master Data governance, processes, and Master Data set-up or Financial Accounting (P2P, R2R, O2C),is a distinct advantage.
• Maintain Excellent Key Performance Indicators and takes care of internal operation improvements
• Prior experience in Shared Service or Customer Service Centre in a support function is a plus.
• Strong ability to prioritize and organize work effectively, adhere to tight and established deadlines.
• Demonstrated communication skills with a focus on customer service.
• Detailed oriented
• Collaborative Team player
• Analytical thinking
o Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Power Point, Excel, SharePoint) o Microsoft Outlook (email, calendaring) o ERP System experience Oracle, SAP, JDE is a distinct advantage.