General Maintenance Specialist (BB-EBE5B)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
In order to provide the best service possible to our residents, Main Street Renewal is seeking a technical expert in the area of maintenance and repair (plumbing, electrical, general maintenance, HVAC, etc.) to provide technical expertise to our internal employees and our customers. This is an office based position that does not generally require hands-on work/repair. This position will report to our National Maintenance Manager.
What you’ll need to have
Career Framework Role
Has program required basic skill set to perform routine tasks within simple processes but lacking program/product specific knowledge. Works with close supervision and clearly defined procedures. Starting to demonstrate familiarity with client terminology, operating standards and procedures. Starter without sustained metric performance levels.
Supplemental Geographical Information
RECRUITER ENTER THE APPLICABLE LANGUAGE:
GERMANY - This job description does not apply to employees in Germany.
UNITED KINGDOM- EXCLUDE HIGH SCHOOL INFORMATION IN CANDIDATE PROFILE SECTION
• Minimum of two years of college education. No prior call center experience is required
• Ability to think clearly and can explain simple issues effectively, both written and verbally
• Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
• Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy
• Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem
• Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed
• Ability to learn including strong problem solving skills
• Demonstrate strong probing and problem solving skills
• Should be able to handle complex queries
• Should be able to resolve customer queries independently
calendar_todayhace 23 horas