Mixed-Signal Design Engineer (BB-3C4E2)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
Mixed-Signal Design Engineer
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and growing team of experienced engineers developing physical IP for industry-standard high-speed serial-link protocols. The successful candidate will ideally be a highly-motivated self-starter who is able to work independently to complete assigned tasks and can also contribute to project leadership. It is expected that the candidate will contribute to all aspects of mixed-signal design, verification and testing. This includes circuit design and development from a high-level architectural specification, post-silicon test plan development and execution, and collaboration with the digital team to achieve functional and performance closure.
Candidate must have a thorough understanding of:
· Mixed-signal circuit design fundamentals
· Mixed-signal circuit design and verification flows
· Cadence analog design environment
· Basic signal processing concepts
Familiarity the following items is a plus:
· Serial link design techniques
· Data converter (ADCs and/or DACs) and/or clock synthesis and recovery (PLLs, DLLs, CDRs) techniques
· MATLAB or C to facilitate architecture development
· Hardware description languages such as SystemVerilog or VerilogA for functional model development
· Scripting languages such as Perl or Python for automation
· Silicon validation testing knowledge and experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· MS/PhD EE degree with 7+ years of analog design industry experience in advanced process technologies
· US Citizen or Permanent resident
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.
calendar_todayhace 1 día