Senior Analyst Collections (BB-F0924)
Encontrado en: beBee
The Senior Analyst Collections is responsible for the oversight of the day to day operations of the end to end credit to cash process using substantial knowledge of these processes. In this role, you will be a key process coordinator in the management and control of the accounts receivables ledger for the defined country or countries.
- Provide expansive insight to key stakeholders on the interpretation and delivery of processes.
- Apply a comprehensive understanding of operational practices, procedures and internal controls to identify areas of improvement.
- Coordinate process delivery across order management, credit, cash collection and cash application.
- Analyze the business group portfolio in detail and develops tactics to resolve key issues to achieve sustainable positive trends in the team’s performance.
- Resolve queries, escalations, long lasting issues and complex processes such as self billing and netting customers, direct debit, holds or releases.
- Establish robust relationships with key internal stakeholders to facilitate escalating account issues and future action plans.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
calendar_todayhace 3 semanas