Salesforce Technical Product Manager (BB-C2CAA)
Encontrado en: beBee S - Bran Castle
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose And Impact.
We seek an Salesforce Technical Product Manager who will maintain, integrate and implement software applications within the organization. In this role, you will conduct software application testing, quality assurance, configuration, installation and support to ensure smooth, stable and timely implementation of new software and updates to installed applications.
- Conduct, and guides others, in technical software testing and debug systems and software applications, as needed.
- Compile and prioritize enhancements and defect resolutions to applications, implementing changes.
- Performs advanced and complex programming, coding and documentation of systems and applications software.
- Analyze business requirements and prepare detailed technical specifications to write applicationsand programs.
- Key contributor into the strategy and technical planning of system/application technology in accordance with internal and external software compliance standards.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
calendar_todayhace 9 horas