Sr. DevOps Engineer (BB-DEDC4)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Descripción:The Senior DevOps Engineer will provide support and help grow CI-CD processes through continuous innovation and process improvements.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide end user support for CI-CD platform
• Assist with implementation of technical innovation to improve CI-CD efficiency and transparency
• Collaborate with business to implement infrastructure as code for Cloud and VMWare platforms
• Deliver advanced Ansible automation and collaborate with others in developing solutions that conform to Ansible best practices
• Contribute to continuous improvement in system visibility and applications with advanced monitoring, metrics and log analytics
• Deliver monitoring and logging solutions for different technology stacks
• Work with various source control systems, like Subversion and Git, Jenkins integration platform and Jira ticket management technologies, including their integration to existing processes/pipelines
• Identification of root causes on significant problems throughout the platform, incident reports and the organization of the engineering team members in steps to resolve issues
• Communication across third party services to effectively resolve day-to-day issues and relay updates to the rest of the team
• Contribute design solutions for multiple development projects involving application development, migrations, and additions to existing applications
• May provide 7/24 support for centralized CI-CD infrastructure
Job Requirements and Qualifications
• BS or MS in Computer Science preferred, equivalent work experience will be considered
• Proficiency with scripting languages (Python, Ansible)
• 5+ years of professional experience in a Linux environment as an Engineer or Architect
• 2+ years of demonstrated knowledge in cloud computing, enterprise and open source technologies
• 3+ years’ experience in an operations or application development environment using scripting or advances programming skills
• Jenkins experience building integrated build, development and test environments.
• Software Configuration Management (SCM) experience with Ansible that includes the development of environment agnostic playbooks from development through production within a Continuous Delivery model
• Monitoring solution development and implementation experience
• Experience building and deploying services using VMWare technology is desired
• Logging experience – (Elasticsearch Logstash Kibana) ELK Stack
• Containers experience– How to build, up-sides, down-sides, how to deploy (how they fit into development cycles as build artifacts)
• Cloud Experience – Know how to perform cloud operations tasks, such as increasing volume sizes, or upgrading deployments, with little to no down time.
General cloud ops knowledge with at least one provider, private or public, such as lifecycle, auto scaling, cloud-config, security, instance lifecycle, business continuity etc.
• Certified Jenkins Engineer (CJE) desired
calendar_todayhace 13 horas
calendar_todayhace 13 horas