Career Ambassador (BB-9216C)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Do you care about the way we develop and motivate employees at Amazon? Are you passionate about performance at Amazon? If so, join the Global Talent Management (GTM) organization as we reimagine performance management. Our pioneering solutions will scale to a workforce with hundreds of thousands of Amazonians all over the world. With each new product launch we add more cohesion and personalization to the ecosystem of products, processes and resources of every employee. We are reimagining how we manage talent at Amazon, and we have a lot to do.
We are seeking a results-oriented and high-judgement Career Ambassador to drive execution and implementation of GTM products in the Americas region while helping to define the future of how Amazon scales and supports its global workforce. You will own implementation, operations, and stakeholder engagement in your region, helping employees take the next steps in their careers.
GTM is a dynamic and rapidly evolving organization where tackling ambiguity in a collaborative way is essential to personal, team, and customer success. Driving all of Amazon’s businesses are talented employees who are strong owners, have the highest standards, and obsess over our customers. GTM, in turn, obsesses over those amazing employees. We believe engaged employees will allow Amazon to find new ways to exceed our customers’ expectations.
As a Career Ambassador you will be part of an innovative Talent Management program partnering with employees, managers and HRBPs in maintaining Amazon’s high-performance culture.
· Facilitate career and performance conversations to provide information, facilitate decisions, and mediate conflicting perspectives; Advise without directing, allowing others to realize their own answers and solution and own their choices
· Build and own trusting relationships with employees and key business and HRBP stakeholders in the region – driving engagement and impact
· Build expertise on a region’s specific needs and attributes
· Serve as escalation point for managers and HRBPs
· Handle confidential and sensitive information with extreme discretion
· Contribute to the strategy and execution of program short-term and long-term deliverables
· 5+ years of experience in HR, employee relations, mediation, social services or similar fields
· BS in Psychology, Business or related field
· Experience working in highly confidential environment
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage multiple high-complexity projects
· Experience in vocational psychology, mediation, coaching or career outplacement services
· Experience with small meeting facilitation
· Experience working with corporate workforce
· Technical proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel
· Graduate Degree in Vocational Psychology, Social Work or similar
· Knowledge of employment law and other federal and state laws covering discrimination and equal opportunities
· Knowledge of HR systems and solutions
· Ability to successfully influence stakeholders without formal authority, across geographies and business units
calendar_todayhace 14 horas
location_onCalle Blancos, Costa Rica