Investor Relations Associate (BB-B2BB2)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Investor Relations Associate
Opal Group organizes premier virtual and live conferences catered to top executives and decision-makers throughout various industries. We are dedicated to providing high-quality events and information, through unparalleled speaking sessions, workshops, and unique face-to-face networking opportunities. Our unique work environment offers an opportunity to the “self-starter” with truly unlimited growth potential.
The Investor Relations Associate (Remote) role involves developing a relationship with clients to invite and secure their attendance to our Healthcare and Life Sciences, Corporate Pension Funds, Endowments, Foundations and Family Offices and secures opportunities from potential attendees interested in networking with top executives for potential business opportunities. The successful candidate will work within our existing database with the most relevant names and contacts that our marketing department has developed to ensure the attendance and success of the events. The Investor Relations Associate will attend our virtual events in order to facilitate their clients’ experience and continue to build stronger relationships during the event. This position requires a professional with strong relationship management skills. Strong communication skills, both oral and written, are essential. Attention to detail as well as a positive, team-player attitude is critical to success. This is an entry-level position.
**Resume and Cover Letters only in English will be accepted**
• Contacting delegates by phone and email correspondence to ensure they are aware of future conferences.
• Promote the benefits of attending our conferences and securing their registration.
• Exceed departmental goals set by the Manager and Conference Producer.
• Attend team sales meeting.
• Conduct ongoing research within assigned areas to further industry knowledge.
• Meet with Conference Producers to gain a thorough understanding of the event, key selling points, and relevant conference information.
• Manage client questions, inquiries, and any customer service related issues or concerns
• Become acquainted with key professionals, industry leaders, and senior executives within relevant vertical markets.
• To be responsible for the sale of your own events designated by the manager.
• To ensure the database is amended and updated as required.
• Invite and confirm Speakers for each event approved by Conference Producers.
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• A bright, enthusiastic, and motivated attitude.
• Outstanding Communication Skills, oral and written.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with and relate to all levels both within and outside the organization.
• Customer service concentration.
• Deadline and results-oriented.
• Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Enthusiastic with a strong desire to succeed.
• Creativity, resourcefulness and an innovative approach.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_todayhace 4 días
location_onSan Jose, Costa Rica
work Opal Group