Mid IT Program Manager (BB-74E3E)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
• Review all RFCs, progressing and Lead Change Advisory Board (CAB) and ensure all changes are effectively reviewed and actioned accordingly. Convene urgent CAB or ECAB meetings for all urgent RFCs.
• Analyse change records to determine any trends. Identify potential risks and anticipated points of resistance, provides feedback and seek technical inputs before approving the changes.
• Create regular reports on data generated by the Change Management System and creation of graphs and reports on same. Some of these reports will flow to senior management level so must be of sufficient quality for this audience.
• Attend external Compliance audits – SOX and ISO27001 – and manage Change control ownership for compliance.
• Administration of Jira Service Desk and Confluence.
• Use project Management skills to run the Change & Release automation roadmap.
• Lead and coordinate CI/CD releases during weekdays and on weekends. Execution of Release pipelines
• Performing Manual Deployment task based on instructions and coordinating them with other admin support
• Lead and run deployment meetings by coordinating tasks between cross-functional teams such as admins, developers and management.
• In-depth knowledge of IT end-to-end Change and Release management
• Knowledge of Service management tools and ITIL best practices
• Best practices of Change automation in Agile/CICD world
• Administration experience of tools like Jira Service Desk, Confluence.
• Extensive knowledge of SDLC, Waterfall/Agile/Continuous Delivery, models.
• Understanding of all infrastructure technologies (Intel/Unix, Servers, Virtualization, Middleware, Email and Messaging Services and Networking, etc.)
• Knowledge of working on Linux and Windows platforms is required
• Knowledge of working with source code management systems like Perforce, Git, SVN, Artifactory
• Knowledge of containerized solutions like Docker and Kubernetes
• Knowledge of performing administration tasks in Salesforce, especially using quick deploy is added advantage
• Knowledge of SAP, Databases (Oracle, MS SQL, Postgres), AWS, VMware Release Automation, ModelN, Cloud Foundry, Middleware, or Postman is added advantage
calendar_todayhace 4 días
location_onHeredia, Costa Rica
work Infotree Service Inc