Inside Sales Engineer I (BB-CE4D4)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo Bulk CR
Under supervision, the Inside Sales Engineer I (ISE I) provides quote support and basic technical support to other Inside Sales Engineers and Field Sales representatives. The ISE I works with other ISEs on sizing and proposal preparation of Emerson's products that matches application requirements and generates a quote that will result in the customer purchasing from Emerson. The objective of the ISE I position is to help optimize our quote to cash service levels by offering support to our customers, therefore strengthening the relationship with them.
• Receive and process customer requests for quotes.
• Accurately upload request for quote/proposals in the business systems.
• Using the established standards, check that all information supplied by the customer is correct and complete to ensure the customer receives the quote/proposal they need and at the time they need it.
• Review quotes for technical conformance as in valid model options, configuration ranges, documentation options and device compatibility.
• Accurately perform sizing and enter quote/proposals in the business systems. Send quote, sizing and other related documentation to the internal/external customers, as required.
• Contact internal customer care personnel to gather information required to resolve quote issues or to collect missing information at the data entry stage.
• As required, coordinate with other departments/groups, personnel and technical subject matter experts to have them review and validate the technical requirements of the customer’s request for quotation.
• Maintain updated customer information in business systems and other databases. Collect and save needed documentation to ensure compliance with Emerson record retention and documentation procedures.
• Assist other customer care personnel with correction of quote entry errors.
Practice good phone skills in terms of the ability to open, manage and close a presales technical sales support call. Manage in a timely, accurate and proactive way each customer interaction.
Process, Systems & Tools:
• Receive and process customer Technical support requests.
• Maintain proficiency and utilize all of business systems required to enter and process quotes.
• Maintain accurate records of all activities related to quotes from receipt of the request for quotation (RFQ) to process completion. Understand and implement all aspects of Emerson document retention procedures.
• Understand and consistently apply commercial policies and business practices related to quote entry process.
• Ensure compliance with import/export, contract and government requirements. Screen quotes for compliance with Emerson Terms and Conditions, Agreements and standards.
Job Knowledge & Teamwork:
• Understand basics of Emerson products, model numbers, and price list.
• Understand and follow established processes in accurate data entry and process hand-off.
• Continually enhance knowledge of Emerson products, applications and industries served.
• Provide backup and support for ISEs and Sales Team to maintain appropriate service levels.
• Provide consulting support to the Sales Facilitators/Order Management when processing an order.
• Perform other duties as required.Requirements
• Education: Bachelor Degree or Advanced Student of Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or any other engineering related fields.
• Experience: 1 year of Customer service, data entry experience, or other related experience.
• Solid keyboard skills and a strong proficiency for using Windows & MS Office applications is a must.
• English Proficiency (Written & Oral) Level, minimum must be B2.
• Must be willing to work on North America shift schedules upon business needs.
• Education: Bachelor Degree of Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or any other engineering related fields.
• Experience: 3 years of Customer service, data entry experience, or other related experience.
• English Proficiency (Written & Oral) C1
• Work experience associated with selling or supporting a technical product where there was a business to business relationship.
• Solid prioritizing and organizational skills along with being a self-starter.• Must be able to work well in a close team setting
calendar_todayhace 2 días
location_onSan José, Costa Rica
work Greenlee Textron Inc